[HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet

Erik Olofsen e.olofsen at xs4all.nl
Sat May 31 14:55:09 PDT 2014

I see something like

http://rullf2.xs4all.nl/sg/SIXEL/sem.png

but that is in an XTerm.

The sixel file is there too

http://rullf2.xs4all.nl/sg/SIXEL/sem.six

Probably I'll need to better format the Fortran write formats.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 03:43:02PM +0200, Erik Olofsen wrote:
Hmm that looks like the Enterprise being fractalized.
When I have a DECterm I'll have a look.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 04:35:11PM +0300, Sampsa Laine wrote:
The screenshot can be seen at http://www.sampsa.com/victory.jpg

On 31 May 2014, at 16:15, Erik Olofsen <e.olofsen at xs4all.nl> wrote:

Very good! But what did you see? Was is something like the "Potato Man" lying
on Black Hole Beach?

I wish I had a 340...