[HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet

Jovan Trujillo jovan.trujillo2 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:34:38 PDT 2014

Ok so the original authors didn't save much from that 20 year old paper, but they did give me the source code for the mandelbrot set test they described in their paper. Here is the quick posting of the code on my webpage:

http://deathrow.vistech.net/~navoj

I was also able to find the message passing libraries they referenced in the netlib repository. Don't have much time to play with it now since I have exams.

Enjoy,
Jovan

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 05/02/2014 06:49 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:

>>> Well, overlays do not depend on FORTRAN, you can use that no matter what
>>> language you choose.
>>
>>      Yes, of course.   I don't know what I was thinking.   Thank you for the
>> correction.   I myself have only actually used overlays with FORTRAN;
>> that was probably the source of my error.
>
> :-)
> Late at night?

   Yep. :-/