[HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri May 2 23:49:44 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-02 21:03, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 05/02/2014 03:53 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
      But using FORTRAN, we could potentially use overlays and such.

Well, overlays do not depend on FORTRAN, you can use that no matter what
language you choose.

    Yes, of course.   I don't know what I was thinking.   Thank you for the
correction.   I myself have only actually used overlays with FORTRAN;
that was probably the source of my error.

:-)
Late at night?