[HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri May 2 09:24:47 PDT 2014

Might be a long shot but is it worth trying to track down the original author of the article and see if they've got any code lying around?

My Unix account has moved with me since 1994-ish so it could be a possibility they have code available. Mind, I'm probably not alone in this amongst you rabble ;)

Mark.