[HECnet] Parallel computing using DECnet

Jovan Trujillo jovan.trujillo2 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:50:58 PDT 2014

Oh man so we are going to do amazing things with 64 KB nodes ha ha. I like fractals sounds like a good application for what we have.

...we do have 64KB available right? :)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2014, at 5:58 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Thu, 1 May 2014, Jovan Trujillo wrote:

Alrighty so no dynamic memory management. Then should we limit memory
allocation to 1 MB per node? What's everybody got to offer?

The largest memory baord in the systems I have on hand right now is...1M ;)