[HECnet] Same MAC address on different nodes

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 25 15:07:32 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-25 15:57, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2014, Jean-Yves Bernier wrote:

Well, my system is working 99%, that's not so bad :)

It is working 100%, you just have performance issues...

Besides playing around, which I admin is awfully fun, the reason for
using DECnet was to transfer big files (tens of megabytes). So I am
out of luck for now, but I haven't said my last word.

Got bored of copying stuff using (virtual) serial, eh? ;)

Get an M+ system with split I/D space, and use my TCP/IP instead... :-)