[HECnet] Same MAC address on different nodes

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat May 24 21:26:01 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-24 21:44, Hans Vlems wrote:
Try modifying one of the 08-00-2B addresses, say into -AA-BB-01

Will not make any difference, as already discussed...

If I were to guess, there are packets dropped. I would start by checking various counters on the two nodes to verify this.
DECnet performance can hurt a lot if many packets are dropped. The occasional packet is handled fine, but a more generic and systematic packet loss can cause DECnet to behave very pathetic.

	Johnny

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
    Origineel bericht