[HECnet] Cisco Tunnel Update

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun May 25 20:29:03 PDT 2014

On Sun, 25 May 2014, Brian Hechinger wrote:

The issue isn't tunnels, exactly. It's the fact that I currently can't
contact Cory's router via SNMP to push the new config to. This doesn't
affect people like you who's tunnel config is still correct but does
affect someone like me who's IP has changed so Cory's router can no
longer talk to me. And I can't update it because his router refuses to
talk to me. :)

-brian

I should have Mark in my config now.   He shows in a neighbour list.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff