[HECnet] OVMS AXP emacs?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri May 30 23:07:57 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-30 21:14, Bob Armstrong wrote:
    Doesn't MicroEMACS run under VMS?

      Dunno - I have never used that version.   I use JOVE on a PDP-11 (under
2.11bsd), but that's never been ported to VMS AFAIK.

      I have emacs 18.51 running just fine on VAX VMS; I didn't think Alpha
would be that hard!   Hmm - maybe I should try to find the sources for
that
version.

I have a version of MicroEMACS running under RSX. :-)

    Oh shit!   Share?

Sent the location in another mail. Let me know if you can't get to it. You also have already task build image there, linked with RMSRES in supervisor mode, and DAPRES.