[HECnet] "Dropped by adjacent node" ....

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon May 26 02:33:18 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-26 03:06, Bob Armstrong wrote:
Do you have a max routers set too low on your machine maybe?
We have quite a few routers on the bridge segment.

$ NCP SHOW EXEC CHAR
Max broadcast nonrouters = 512
Max broadcast routers       = 128

$ NCP TELL MIM SHOW EXEC CHAR
Max broadcast nonrouters = 64
Max broadcast routers       = 20

    Maybe it's too low on MIM??   The message actually makes it sound like MIM
is dropping LEGATO, not the other way around.

Could be... In fact you are probably right. Just checked, and MIM have a MAX of 20 right now, which I believe is too low here. Increased it to 32, but I need to reboot for it to take effect...