[DECtec] [HECnet] XXDP 2.5 on 11/23+

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed May 28 10:26:21 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-28 08:52, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Hello all,

So...I have an 11/23+ here that runs RSTS/E and RSX-11M+ however...it
fails to even BOOT XXDP.   Which is...interesting to say the least.

The disk image I made booted fine in simh.   When I boot it it just drops
me back to ODT with the last address...which was REALLY soon after boot.

Could it be the same RSTS/E disk image size issue I had before?   Any
ideas?   My bus is contiguous, this part of memory is good, and RSTS/E
and RSX-11M+ work fine.

I would guess on a bad XXDP image, since XXDP requires almost nothing working. If RSRS/E and RSX works then I can't imagine XXDP not working.