[HECnet] VMS API for NML/NICE?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu May 29 16:14:02 PDT 2014

"David R. Lennon" <dave at thelennons.net> writes:

Hi,
    That macro version that Brian posted doesn't seem to be working
(no output) under OpenVMS 8.4 IA64 but this other version he posted
does:

https://mail.encompasserve.org/anon/htnotes/note?f1=DEC_NETWORKING&f2=1247.11

Hmm...   I'm busy at the moment addressing pool (as in swimming, not memory)
issues.   Opened the damned thing on Memorial day only to have the filter's
pump motor seize up.   Just purchased a new one and I'm installing it, but I
need to run off to the hardware store.   I checked email before heading out.
I'll take a look at the two examples later.   It's been more than 2 decades
since I authored those programs and I haven't run Phase IV here in a decade
or more.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG