[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon May 26 00:03:39 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-25 22:47, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Okay.   Copied!

However...

NTL -- Config File -- Partition GEN Too Fragmented
                PAR$DF   ,GEN,15.,TOP,2.,12.
NCP -- Set failed, operation failure
              Network Initializer function failed

It seems its a big too big. :(

Ho hum. Well, how much memory do you have, and what else have you managed to start before this goes down?

There are possible solutions as well. But it might require that you learn a little about VNP...