[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun May 25 15:58:13 PDT 2014

On Sun, 25 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Oh. That is *old*. No surprise if you got some version mismatch error then.

That's what I figured.

I've already used BRU to copy the baseline with a newer DECnet kit on it over to my ra81 image (with proper MAX and HEADERS set!) and I'm nearing completion of the SYSGEN.

Nope.   Used a DECserver 200/MC with a 320 hanging off it.   Logged in
fine, got directory listing, created a file, logged out...then it crashed.

Probably version related as well.

Yeah.

Oh well. I thought there was some newer DECnet version available on bitsavers. Maybe not, then...

Possible, No idea.   If not...it's no big deal.   See above.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects