[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 25 14:20:27 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-25 15:01, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On Sun, 25 May 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

If only it didn't care about this...

* 04.00 Where is the Network distribution kit loaded [S]: du2:
;
; Error - Distribution   kit   cannot   be   a disk kit

Which...seems to disagree with the manual.   *grumble*.

DU0: has 889281. blocks free, 87719. blocks used out of 977000.
Largest contiguous space = 478706. blocks
18. file headers are free, 3290. headers used out of 3308.

Well, crap.   I must've missed a 0 or something.

:-)
Not entirely uncommon that people miss. Did you read the manuals, or did you just jump? :-)

Anyway, yes, what you should have done is specify a non-default for maximum number of file headers when you restored the original system to disk using the BRUSYS system.