[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 25 09:17:49 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-25 09:49, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On Sun, 25 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Details, please... :-)

What errors are you seeing/getting?

First: it still complained about supervisor mode issues, it didn't
first successful build.
Second: undefined symbols I didn't need to define first success.
Third: SAV not found
Fourth: index file full.

The simulator also kept randomly HALTing...

      Johnny

Okay.   Built FCSRES et al and it worked properly this time in SIMH.   I
configured it identically to the real hardware (including DHV11) so I
can just stage it right to the real thing.

Ok. Sounds like you might have properly built the system this time... Let's hope. :-)