[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat May 24 18:09:55 PDT 2014

On Sat, 24 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

All of those should fit at the standard addresses I believe.

Like I said. A DHV11 do not have a standard address. They only live in the floating space.
Anyway:
With this setup, the DHV11 should be at 160440.

Well there's half my problem. ;)   Will fix.

But yes, for those devices that have a fixed address for the first
one, the first one is easy. :-)
(DHVs do not have a fixed address.)
What threw me off was that the DHV11's address in the manual was 22-bit
and SYSGEN wanted 18-bit. ;)
Really? I was pretty sure SYSGEN actually asks for 16 bits... :-)
Whoops.   16 felt too small to me so I assumed 18. ;)

IND only do 16-bit arithmetic. :-)

That woulda been why it didn't work.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff