[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat May 24 10:18:26 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-23 20:42, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Fri, 23 May 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Is it possible to have SYSGEN do an autoconfigure again?   I'd love to
not have to rely on my incorrect answers. ;)

I think not. Autoconfigure is only run if you are on the baseline system, if I remember right.
However, that then also depends on you setting the CSR right. You know about the rules for CSR assignments, right?

They can't conflict, first one of certain devices is set, rest are floating?

(By the way, congrats on getting the machine running.)

Thanks!   I got RSX-11M+ 4.6 on it and I'm doing a SYSGEN there now.   4.6 will be better than 4.3.

I'm fine with half a board less RAM so long as it WORKS.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects