[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu May 22 14:33:02 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-22 15:06, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:
:-)
So, what is the status now? It don't work?
DMA works fine!   However other tests and SCSI FIFO does not.

Hmm. Ok.
I assume you have CPU in slot 1, and memory in slot 2. Slot 3 is also Q/CD,

Yeah.

and after that (if I remember right) you have Q/Q slots. Have you tried minimizing the config to just the minimum required to test the machine?

Yeah.   I also wiped down the board a bit...it gave ECC errors before even doing memory access this time.

Putting the project on hold until the board dries. (It's the board i'm 98% sure, the behaviour is different enough to not indicate any other boards. Either it'll work after this...or it'll look really damn clean!)

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects