[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu May 22 07:46:15 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-22 05:15, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Everything I know about the Qbus tells me my bus shouldn't be
contiguous...but...

Processor Type:   11/23-PLUS                   Memory Size:   512. Kw

                Extended Instruction Set (EIS)
                Extended (22-Bit) Addressing
                Parity Memory

Name       Vector         CSR           Unit       Type           Remark
DUA           154           172150
                                                          0           RA82
                                                          1           RA82
                                                          2           RA82
                                                          3           RA82
MUB           330           160404
YLA           060           177560
YLB           300           176500
YLC           310           176510
YLD           320           176520

It's in a BA123 so I currently have a MicroPDPVAX 11/23 II

FYI: PDP-11s were also sold in BA123 configurations...

But nice. So now the system is running as it should.