[HECnet] RSX-11 booted!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu May 22 04:15:54 PDT 2014

Everything I know about the Qbus tells me my bus shouldn't be contiguous...but...

Processor Type:   11/23-PLUS                   Memory Size:   512. Kw

              Extended Instruction Set (EIS)
              Extended (22-Bit) Addressing
              Parity Memory

Name       Vector         CSR           Unit       Type           Remark
DUA           154           172150
                                                        0           RA82
                                                        1           RA82
                                                        2           RA82
                                                        3           RA82
MUB           330           160404
YLA           060           177560
YLB           300           176500
YLC           310           176510
YLD           320           176520

It's in a BA123 so I currently have a MicroPDPVAX 11/23 II

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff