[HECnet] ZQRCH0: set CSR/VECTOR

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu May 22 10:28:29 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-22 11:21, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Okay, I'm not finding a whole lot of documentation on this...

Can ZRQCH0 be used to format disks when the CSR isn't the default?   Does
it prompt for them during formatting?   Will I have to shove my SCSI
controller to a different address temporarily?

I have a worksheet detailing how to patch ZRQCH0 to format unsupported
geometries so upon getting XXDP booted I can FINALLY use one of my
drives...which will finally allow me to boot RT-11 on the 11/03 from an
old CMI drive...if it even still works. ;)

Unless I remember wrong, the tool asks for the CSR.