[HECnet] RSX-11 setback

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue May 20 22:25:40 PDT 2014

On Tue, 20 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

I would not think so. If you have a device driver for something that there is no hardware for, the device should just become offline.

That's what I was thinking...but for the sake of troubleshooting it stayed on the table.

Not sure exactly what you configured, but maybe something wrong in all your answers... :-)
I'll grab the log when back at my desk.

That could help. :-)

https://ghostbin.com/paste/zo8dc

What garbage that might be left in memory should not be a problem. Memory always have content...

Mmm.   right.   I'm out of ideas then.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects