[HECnet] RSTS/E is really picky

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue May 20 16:01:20 PDT 2014

On Tue, 20 May 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

M+ do not need split I/D-space. But you do need 512K of memory. But the 11/23 and 11/24 are supported CPUs.

I have 1M of memory.

Sure you're not confusing the 11/23 with the 11/23+?   I was poking at 4.6M+'s SYSGEN and it wouldn't accept 11/23 as an answer.

(That said, without split I/D-space, you'll have preciously little pool space, but that might not be a big issue for you right here.)

Probably not.   I'll only have one disk in use at a time really.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects