[HECnet] RSTS/E is really picky

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue May 20 15:55:07 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-20 15:14, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Tue, 20 May 2014, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

El 20/05/2014, a les 14.33, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> va escriure:

Back to trying RSX-11M 4.8.   That's 100M and doubtful it'll complain.

Unless you want to feel the pain (or the joy) of manually defining
memory partitions, I'd suggest you to go PLUS :)

Can't!   No Split I&D.

M+ do not need split I/D-space. But you do need 512K of memory. But the 11/23 and 11/24 are supported CPUs.
(That said, without split I/D-space, you'll have preciously little pool space, but that might not be a big issue for you right here.)