[HECnet] Getting reconnected...

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat May 3 00:17:07 PDT 2014

Just to let you know, the Main branch already works on Linux (on the Pi and I think Debian too). The Dev branch, where I have been adding Network Management and DDCMP, and other bug fixes, is still Windows only.

Given the uptick in interest I will probably do a bit of work to get the Dev branch working on Linux in the next few days.

Regards

Rob