[HECnet] Getting reconnected...

Fri May 2 17:43:30 PDT 2014

On May 2, 2014, at 12:14 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Fri, 2 May 2014, Robert Jarratt wrote:

Are you talking about the user mode router? If so, that would be me. You can find it at http://route20.codeplex.com/ I have been doing most of the more recent development on Windows, and have not ported it to linux yet, but could do so if you are interested.

Regards

Rob

Apparently there are 2 user-mode routers.

Robert   s is the first one I know of; inspired by that I started one in Python.   Mine is still rather prototypical.

	paul