[HECnet] Getting reconnected...

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri May 2 14:45:22 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2 May 2014, Mark Benson wrote:

On 2 May 2014, at 14:29, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Fri, 2 May 2014, Mark Benson wrote:

Hi,

Now I'm back, I need to get reconnected to HECnet and get some routing sorted out. Multinet never worked, and I lost my fixed IP so I can't use the bridge. Is anyone able to offer some kind of IP tunnel, maybe VPN or something?

Have a cisco box?

No, I have a Linux ARM machine, but no Cisco gear (not keen on having a lump of Cisco gear just for DECnet)

Pick up a 2524.   Mine was $10 and it pulls about 22W. ;)

Have IPv6?

I honestly don't know if it works on this ISP line. I assume it does but I've never tested it.

If it does, you could do the bridge between me.   I've got to do some hackery to autoupdate ipv6.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff