[HECnet] Spinning a license for VMS

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Thu May 15 02:59:04 PDT 2014

I just paste each license command into my terminal window one at a time and hit enter. Slow but gets them all.

Sent from my iPad

On May 14, 2014, at 6:43 PM, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
Okay I have the images, I have a license file. He sent it as a text
file, however he also says its a DCL script. (That's the scripting
language behind VMS, correct?) He also presents instructions on where
to go from there, that is how to spin it further.

But has anyone here been successful at doing so using his
instructions, or did they happen to have their own magic for doing so?

And of course the important question is restoring the OS from the CD
to the OS disks. Outside of the SIMH steps, is there a page for doing
so, using the Charon freely available emulators?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

---
Filter service subscribers can train this email as spam or not-spam here:     http://my.email-as.net/spamham/cgi-bin/learn.pl?messageid=74ACEDC6DBD211E3AEDCD84A93ED0201