[HECnet] OpenVMS VAX Software Products Library 2007 now available

John Dohn xdelta at meta.ua
Wed May 14 10:51:34 PDT 2014

By the way, I am looking for CD_CONTENTS.DAT from the following SPL
releases:

	1989 September, November
	1990 March, July, September
	1991 March, May, November
	1992 May
	1993 September, November
	1994 March, September
	1995 June, September
	1996 December

I can be wrong in some release month names however, they were deviating from
year to year (November-December, May-June).