[HECnet] VAX CD images and hobbyist licensing

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:00:31 PDT 2014

Hello!
Okay that's one set. I've already done step one. I needed to do that
when I thought I could do it via SIMH. I got as far as bringing things
up, but it didn't want to stay up.......

I'll need to track down my member number with them I think...

As for John Egolf and his magic string, I'll go ahead with that now.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com