[HECnet] Re: [DECtec] VCB02 issues

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue May 13 04:12:23 PDT 2014

Sent from mobile device that advertises itself for no good reason

On 12 May 2014, at 23:03, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
Dave what are these grouchy examples of technology that followed Cory home?
The other two are obvious.

But the PDP-11/23 Plus seems to be an interesting critter. What's wrong
with it Cory?

Looks like the main crystal got knocked about and crushed. Haven't tested with a scope yet though

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com