[HECnet] RSX-11M+ DECnet with KDP/DUP

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun May 4 10:59:19 PDT 2014

Sent from mobile device that advertises itself for no good reason

On 4 May 2014, at 05:51, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

El 04/05/2014, a les 11.36, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> va escriure:

Hello all,

Circuit = DUP-0

State = Cleared

Can anyone point me towards documentation on configuring a KDP/DUP on RSX? I want to see the issues getting the KS10 simulator connected to RSX for myself.

NCP>SET CIRCUIT DUP-0 STATE ON
NCP -- Set failed, component in wrong state, Line
NCP>SET LINE DUP-0 STATE ON
NCP -- Set failed, parameter not applicable, State
NCP>SET LINE KDP-0-0 STATE ON
NCP -- Set failed, parameter not applicable, State

It seems NCP on RSX is a bit different than on others. ;)

I assume you did a NETGEN to add the DUP, did you?

Yup!

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES