[HECnet] ULTRXI-32

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri May 2 13:23:01 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-02 14:10, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

El 02/05/2014, a les 14.03, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:

Yay! Works. But damn, that was slow. :-)
Also, seems like FAL on Ultrix-32 have some bugs. :-)

Thanks. One more system checked against RSX with my new fix in place.

If you need to do more testing I can move the instance to a bigger host.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES

No worry. Slow speed is not a big problem. I'm just doing silly tests anyway.
If anyone have sources for DECnet for Ultrix, I can report that DECnet/Ultrix have an Y2K bug for file timestamps.