[HECnet] Config tool feature request

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri May 2 14:30:26 PDT 2014

At least you know what the issue is and how to fix it. That's 90% of the problem already solved. :)

-brian

On May 2, 2014, at 9:28, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Fri, 2 May 2014, Brian Hechinger wrote:

I've never actually used that so I can't do much more than point you at it. If I had more time today I'd help but I don't. Heading out to do birthday things for Sammy this weekend so won't really be available. I'll be more useful starting Tuesday if you aren't able to get it going by then.

No worries.   I'll fiddle with it later today after heading to the store.

Sorry!!

-brian

--
Cory Smelosky