[HECnet] Config tool feature request

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu May 1 18:59:57 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 02:03:33PM -0400, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014, Brian Hechinger wrote:

for each tunnel?   I'll likely pull it from tftp using a cronjob and
shoving it in to a pf anchor.

Use a table instead.

Oooh. I wasn't aware of tables.   Pf really does have some neat features.

pf is my favorite firewall of all times. It's awesome.

I have tftp-proxy running, but I was unable to pull anything via
tftp.   Is it my end or yours?

If you can pull your router config you can pull this. Same server.

Is anyone else's end up?   My DNS is up, rules are in place and no
GRE packets were being logged to pflog.

Reloading router: 75.49.17.245 hecnetconfigupdate 199.166.5.172 tunnel-dev.gimme-sympathy.org-ipv4.txt
Error reloading router: dev.gimme-sympathy.org :: No SNMP response received before timeout

Something is amis.

-brian