[HECnet] Looking for WWENG2.SYS for DECserver 900TM

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Nov 30 13:04:50 PST 2014

On 2014-11-30 21:56, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 11/30/2014 03:48 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
"Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> writes:

"Robert Jarratt" <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> writes:

Thanks VAXman, but the link you sent me is for MNENG2, I am looking for
WWENG2, which is for the 900TM.

Oops.   Sorry about that.   Let me gather WWENG2 for you.

WWENG1.SYS is the best I can do for you.

    http://www.neurotica.com/misc/wweng2.sys

Great!
Now also at MIM::DU:[5,54]*.SYS, along other DECserver images...
And, for some of them, MIM also serves when asked.