[HECnet] TOPS-10/20 copyright status

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Nov 16 10:07:57 PST 2014

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014, Jim Carpenter wrote:

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:
See if they've gotten anywhere with getting the rights to release the
CompuServe Monitor source, too.

Does this still exist??? I begged Gerry Moersdorf for a dump of the
SCSI drives in the CompuServe SC-40s. He was unable to do it. I really
wanted it too. :(   And LCM will never give me a copy of theirs. :(((

I'm betting the LCM is just stuck on copyright...I'm hoping anyway.   It's certainly their style to release it.

BTW, anybody know if TYMCOM-X survives anywhere? (That's the
Tymshare/Tymnet one.)

I hope so!   I've tracked down TENEX, WAITS, TOPS-10/20, evidence of the CompuServe monitor, and FOONEX but never TYMCOM-X.

Jim

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff