[HECnet] TOPS-10/20 copyright status

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Nov 15 12:58:19 PST 2014

On 2014-11-14 16:43, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Evening,
What IS the current copyright status on TOPS-10/20?   Who owns it? I
assume it's still copyrighted I assume...and I doubt the current
copyright owner would bother to enforce their rights to it.

By the way - why do people assume that people would not want to protect their rights?
This whole attitude scares me a little.

I can't imagine the profits from TOPS-10/20 would exceed the legal fees...correct me if I am wrong as to what current major use of the code is.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects