[HECnet] IBM has finally caught DEC

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Sun Oct 12 15:42:41 PDT 2014

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

It seems like IBM has finally caught up with DEC in respect to file management. The latest and newest version of zOS delivers us...

(For the ones who don't understand IBM-esse, they are going to support a sort of "file versioning").
[cut]

For a second there I thought when you said "caught up" equaled "hobbyist."

I have never been so disappointed! ;) ;)

However, interesting that they are implementing file versioning after all this time ...

Fred