[HECnet] Ubuntu 14.04 SIMH Network Woes - Addendum

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:34:06 PDT 2014

Hello!
Mark this is an early morning (for here) out of the blue guess, but
could it be something not quite right on your router?

As for your Ubuntu issues..... It might even be that distribution.
That family can be extremely hard to configure for applications that
aren't normally part of their own packaging....
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com