[HECnet] ULTRIX on VAX

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Sep 16 02:40:26 PDT 2014

On 09/15/2014 09:35 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Ok. Does anyone remember for sure. Is the BA123 3 or 4 slots of Q-CD? If
the DHV11 sits in a Q-CD slot, I seem to remember that there are a
couple of jumpers that should be different than if it sits in a Q-Q slot.

The error you got from moving the DELQA, in combination with how I think
I should read your illustration of card locations would suggest that
it's 4 Q-CD slots.

  The BA123 does have 4 Q-CD slots, starting from the right.   At slot 5,
the serpentine pattern begins, the first dual-width Qbus slot is at the
top, and the second is at the bottom.

Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3