[HECnet] JBEIL IS UP! (was Re: ULTRIX DECNET LMF?)

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 16:41:57 PDT 2015

WOOOOHOOOOO my second Beirut-hosted system is up, JBEIL (8.225).

It doesn't do much but I did install the Pascal and VAX C compilers when prompted, so maybe that'll be of some use to somebody.

Let me know if you want an account.

PS: Jbeil, AKA Byblos, is a town about 30 miles north of my window where they invented the alphabet. I believe I now need to make a nice /etc/issue file for it in Punic script.