[HECnet] VCF East

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Apr 23 19:29:47 PDT 2015

I don't think you fully appreciate the connectivity that Update have... :-D

But if Peter were to step in, I'm sure we'd all be humbled. :-)
(This is the guy that got 40Gb/s to his mom about 10 years ago... Yes,
that was not a typo. Fourty gigabit per second. Ten years ago. Actually,
maybe it only was seven years ago, but anyway...)

	Johnny