[HECnet] VCF East

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Fri Apr 24 07:05:18 PDT 2015

Steve Davidson <steve at davidson.net> writes:

>I will be bringing a packet probe and possibly the entire STARS:: cluster.

DECprobe, DECagent, DECbridge, etc., I got them too.

>In addition I am thinking of bringing a LATprint DEChub module.

I never bothered with those.  Serial printing can be configured on any LAT
capable terminal server.

>All I will need are a couple or serial printers.

I've got a beautiful LA120 but I figured that would be nice for a console.
I do have a DEC LetterPrinter LA-210 with both options of friction feeder
and tractor feeder.  I used to use it to print carbonless invoice forms.
I have a DEC LNCO2 which, if I can get some consumable for it, would be a
nice laser printer to demo.  It printed gorgeous 2400DPI color.  I put it
on mothballs when Hopelessly Pathetic decided their printers were better
and stopped supporting the old DEC laser printers.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG