[HECnet] BLISS question

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Apr 24 08:42:27 PDT 2015

>I have three pdf files:

  If you can, put them up on the Internet where I can download them too,
please.  Or just email me a copy if you'd prefer.

>- BLISS reference manual

  Is that the BLISS-10 (not 36!) manual?  If not, I have a printed copy of
the BLISS-10 manual around here somewhere that I could scan.

  Apparently at one time, long, long ago, I was also a BLISS programmer.  At
least I still have copies of ancient BLISS-10 programs with my name on them,
but it's been 30-40 years now and I no longer remember writing them J

Bob