[HECnet] VCF East

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 26 09:45:33 PDT 2015

On 04/26/2015 11:20 AM, Robert Armstrong wrote:
>> http://imgur.com/a/14z4q
>
>   Who is the dog?  Any place that allows dogs in is OK with me :-)

  That's Julie, who frequently comes to the InfoAge facility with John
and Amy Chapman.  She is allowed because she's very gentle and
low-energy.  She wasn't around, I think, when the event was open for
guests.  It was a very large event, and there were liability/insurance
issues.

>   Ah, I miss VCF West a lot.  Almost, but not quite, enough to sponsor one myself...

  It's quite a ridiculous amount of work.

Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3