[HECnet] TOPS-10 KS10 Ethernet Monitor

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Sun Apr 26 13:12:05 PDT 2015

>  I've heard the point made that the DEUNA draws too much power to
> live in a KS10's BA11K along with the usual mess of stuff.

  Is the KS10 BA11-K different from a "regular" BA11-K?  I have a 11/730
with a BA11-K expansion box that has a DEUNA, a UDA50 (and that's a serious
power hog!) along with a number of other peripherals and there's no problem.

  It's true that the UDA50 and the DEUNA need to be in different DD11-DK
backplanes so that they'll be on different +5V regulators, but that's not
serious limitation.

Bob