[HECnet] installing LPs on RSX

Lee Gleason lee.gleason at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 20:16:04 PDT 2015

  Ah, yes, I recall seeing these before. Damned frustrating, those.

  The filename that looked like a header made me think it was a case of
headers they weren't needed, since I've gotten BRU tapes output to CD  with
extra headers appended before. I had to use a script  to fix 'em. But, won't
help with these...