[HECnet] If I had the spare room for it...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Apr 30 15:08:59 PDT 2015

  I think that, when you start talking those sorts of numbers, it's
probably going to a good home where it will be taken care of and
appreciated.  I just hope it doesn't disappear into a "black hole"
personal collection of a reclusive person and not even get talked about
or shown off.  Too much stuff, particularly big IBM stuff, suffers that
fate.  Then the wives end up having it all hauled off for scrap when the
guy dies.

              -Dave